*Please note: this Job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this Job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Key Result #1 – Resource Mobilization Strategy Development.
- Key Result #2 – External Engagement and Partnerships Management.
- Key Result #3 – Proposal Development Leadership.
- Key Result #4 – Build FHE’s visibility and strengthen the organization’s brand and culture.
Qualifications: To perform this Job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven experience and successful track record in resource mobilization (different models and approaches including campaigns, grassroots efforts, etc.), marketing and communications with donors such as USAID, EU/ECHO, UN, CFGB and others;
- Excellent English verbal and written skills, good presentation and reading skills with the ability to effectively communicate and positively influence;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written and presentation;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently;
- Must work independently under difficult conditions;
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills Passionate about fulfilling FH mission of demonstrating the love of Christ to people affected by disaster, conflict and poverty;
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with colleagues;
- Effectively and efficiently manages all resources entrusted to him/her for work purposes;
- Maintains an attitude and behavior in accordance with FH values and principles;
- Vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ and Christian commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH’s Christian foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
- Medical fitness to live and travel in rural and urban areas with extreme conditions and limited medical support;
- Ability to travel up to 5% of time per year in the US and internationally, to insecure countries or locations.
Education and Experience: Master’s degree in Business, International Development or similar field; At least five years related experience working with a large and complex International Non-Governmental Organizations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language: Proficiency in spoken and written English.