Frontieri is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Business Partnership Officer in Addis Ababa
Frontieri is a renowned research and development consulting firm based its Head Quarter in Addis Ababa. We undertake different consultancy works and projects in improving people’s lives. We provide a full range of research and development services and analysis that strengthen different development programs, organizations, and policies. Our services cross-cut all development sectors including agriculture, rural development, education, health, economic growth, energy, and social protection. Our clients includes/but not limited to UN agencies, multilateral and bilateral organizations and Governmental Ministries.
Frontieri is a company for talented people with different backgrounds and perspective and we have gathered competent professionals and in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking a Business Partnership Officer with high level of experience enthusiasm, and resilience in consultancy firms.
General Tasks, Duties and Key Areas of Responsibilities
· Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management ;
· Identifying best practices and incorporating new ideas for partnership building;
· Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls, emails and client visits;
· Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships;
· In consultation with respective bodies manage the bid qualification (bid go/no go) process for new opportunities;
· Representing Frontieri’ s in meetings and events;
· Creating proposals and presentations to enable partnership opportunities;
· Identify new Business opportunities including new market trends, growth areas, clients and services;
· Prepare project budget estimation;
· Develops and manages Memorandum Of Understandings as may arise from partnerships
· Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships;
· Update the list (database) of consultants and firms for each sector;
· Contact universities, Institutes, research centre and others and search new experts/consultants at national and international level in various sector;
· Circulate the approved/accepted/ TOR/RFP to relevant Research Divisions ;
· Select and establish partnership ;
· Ensure security and confidentiality of all CVs, websites contacts and other documents;
· With close consultation of Business and research divisions prepare and submit EOI
· Follow up proposal and EoI results and present status report on monthly bases;
· Participate and develop innovative approaches in communication and re branding;
· Handle other activities assigned by immediate supervisor etc.
- MSc/ BA in Public relations or Journalism and Communication, Marketing or any other related field, 4 years for MSc. and over 6 years for BA.
· Previous direct work experience as partnership or communication officer is a pllus
Technical and Other skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
· Organizational ability and track record of delivering projects to deadlines with multiple partners;
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Strategic thinker;
· Networking aptitude;
· Great multitasking skills;
· Self-motivating, self-managing and self-monitoring;
· Attention to details.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their ONLY application/motivation letter along with their updated CV via email at email@example.com by clearly marking the position title on the subject line.
Closing date of application: Ten days/10/ working days from the date of announcement (Deadline: Dec 29, 2019)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Ø Only candidates who are invited for exam and interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply