FDRE public servants social security Agency is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Civil Engineer in Addis Ababa.
- The Civil Engineer is expected to give the necessary assistance to the project manager in connection with regional & HQ construction projects in a diligent & professional manner.
- Follow & supervises the project activities in accordance with the established rules, regulations & procedures of the agency.
- Studies drawing, specifications, contracts, and quantities toughly making himself the most knowledgeable person of the project & report to the project manager for any necessary appropriate actions to be taken
- Check the accuracy of the payment certificates of the projects and forward the necessary recommendation to the project manager
- Check the project activities as per the contract agreement as well as the masterwork schedule.
- Prepare monthly work progress reports of the project activities
- Do further activities & duties as per the instruction is given from the project manager and undertake duties assigned to him/her in the job description
- Education – minimum B.Sc degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience – a minimum of six years and above on construction project. (preferably experienced in a consulting firm as well as a construction company)
- Additional – professional License with title P E I or above
job Workplace:- Addis Ababa with frequent fieldwork
How to Apply for Job
Application deadline: –7 working days from the date of this Announcement.
Interested applicants can submit the non-returnable copy of their educational & work experience testimonials. One passport size photograph to the human recourse Directorate office no 313 during working hours.
Address:- FDRE public servants social security Agency.
Arat Kilo, Tel. 0111240590