Vita/RTI is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Gender Expert in Addis Ababa
- Lead the gender component activities.
- Lead/facilitate the action research plan on the causes of women inequality in the different communities
- Responsible to complement and synergize the women empowerment actions
- Coordinated test and generate scalable working models and tools for women empowerment that addresses structural and socio-cultural impediments perpetuating women inequality
- Ensure the gender consideration during program designing, development and implementation
- Produce and disseminate information on research findings through policy briefs, policy dialogues, publication and other means.
- Develop gender-based regular report as needed on particular gender issues;
- M.SC or Minimum of bachelor’s degree in social science
- At least five years of practical/demonstrated experience in integrating gender in agriculture development projects;
- A good understanding of project cycle management approaches and tools;
- Ability to communicate effectively and fluent in English language;
- Proficiency in relevant computer software applications is essential.
Job Duty Station: Addis Ababa
How to Apply
Closing Date: 08 November 2019
Those applicants who are interested to apply are invited to send their CV with covering letter in English can send their applications to Vita/RTI Addis Ababa P.O Box 10744 and /or by email through firstname.lastname@example.org