Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Manager in Addis Ababa.
- Organize and manage overall programs and activities.
- Develop strategic plans for long term goals
- Develop, control and supervise overall budget for the program
- Insure the sustainability of programs
- Writing program funding proposals and secure funds, creating smooth communication with potential donors and administer available funds.
- Forecasting risks and reporting for management. Etc
- Master’s Degree from recognized university is required. MA in Economics, MA Social Work, MA Development Studies and Related Field of Studies
How to Apply for Job
Any qualified applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to submit a non-returnable updated CV, application and other credentials documents within Seven (7) consecutive working days in person and/ or through the federation’s postal address of 18430. Office
Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD), Near Nigeria embassy.
Telephone:-011-1553003/011-1557462, Addis Ababa
Competent applicant females are appreciated Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged.
Deadline Date: November 5, 2019