The Project Assistant provides service in the day-to-day delivery of responsive, effective and efficient project administrative activities in support of the Joint Emergency Operation’s objective of serving acutely food insecure individuals. You will provide consistent and high-quality service and contribute to the proper stewardship of project resources to help ensure operational effectiveness in support of DFSA program activities.
Education and Experience
- Completion of 1st Degree or Completion of College Diploma (Social or Natural Science)
- 2 years for 1st Degree or 6 years for College Diploma
- Experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Experience with typing/word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
- Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Duty Station: Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: November 04, 2019
How to Apply
Please enter via https://form.myjotform.com/92872792290569 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, November 04, 2019.
Applications should be submitted by November 04, 2019 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These Job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
** Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply**
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer