The Team Leader provides a Technical Assistance to Ethiopian Climate Change Sector Reform Performance Contract
The overall objective of the Action of which this contract will be a part is to transform Ethiopia’s economic structure towards a climate-resilient and green economy.
Key Expert 1- Team Leader
The Team Leader will be responsible for coordinating the TA work and ensure quality and timely delivery of the requested services. His/her support will be key in the policy dialogue activities.
The proposed Team leader should have the following profile:
Qualifications and skills
- Advanced university degree (minimum Master Degree or equivalent) in economics, environment or climate change (or equivalent scientific fields);
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
General professional experience
- A minimum of 15 years of professional experience in Public Finance Management or climate change or environment, project/policy implementation and/or assessment.
- Experience as Team Leader gained in at least 3 projects covering a total period of no less than 3 years in the public or private sector and performing quality control.
Specific professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in developing countries; specific experience in Ethiopia will be an asset;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience working within a ministry or any public entity, gained in at least one of the following fields (preferably more than one field):
- Demonstrating knowledge in EU Budget Support operations would be an asset.